We're Doing Our Part
Above all else, Christian Roofing is committed to the health and well-being of our customers and employees. As an essential business, we will continue to provide roofing repairs, replacements, estimates for clients across Southern California. In order to safely and effectively deliver service, we have implemented the following safety procedures:
Health & Safety Procedures
- Electronic, no-contact estimates can be provided over the phone and online.
- All employees in the field are required to wear PPE equipment, masks, and gloves at all times.
- Employees have been instructed to minimize contact with clients.
- Santizer, soap, water, and correct hand-washing procedures have been provided to all staff.
- Employees in the field are required to maintain a safe distance from fellow employees, other contractors, and clients.
- Any employees displaying symptoms are required to stay home.
- Work site exposure hazards have been identified and communicated to all employees.
- All other non-essential employees are allowed to work from home.
Our Commitment to New and Existing Appointments
If you currently have services scheduled, we will plan on executing the job with strict adherence to the above protocols.
If you have a new roofing need, please reach out to our team to schedule a contact-less estimate over the phone: (619) 401-9607.
For the last two decades, Christian Roofing has prioritized customer service, quality and safety. At this time, our values are more important than ever. We are working to ensure that both our clients and our staff are taken care of during these unprecedented times. If you have questions about our safety procedures, need emergency roofing repairs, or want to discuss any roofing concerns, please get in touch with our team today.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
The Christian Roofing Team